Closing tabs in internet browser

karimaallison

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to close tabs in my internet browser. How do I "close" the browser when exiting, so that all of the pages that I have opened will close?

jbwn1259

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
That puzzled me at first too. Look at your last tab to the right. Hit directly on the x to close. Hit the star next to the orange box below that to save in favorites.

SG Tab 2 user

May 27, 2013
Visit site
download firefox and install the Quit Now add on. It will close all open tabs and shut down firefox, eliminating the need to do the forced shutdown in apps manager.

dcartucci

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
why is there only questions, the same question, in a forum but no answers where do i find answers? pathetic to have to ask this question in the 1s place.

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to close tabs in my internet browser. How do I "close" the browser when exiting, so that all of the pages that I have opened will close?

Close it "X" is the key and don't forget to clear all cache, history, and cookies.

Posted via Android Central App

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings of the Internet then clear everything all. And close it with. X on the top corner then press the back button on your screen so you will close it easily then clear RAM for it.

Posted via the Android Central App

racing1dually

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't know what it is but my S5 started doing the same thing, the only way I can close them is by going to settings/application manager/internet/then click on clear data but it resets your home page to the default page

racing1dually

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
On my s5 when I click the X on any tab it shows that it closed all of them but if I hit the back button or go home and open the Internet the tabs will still be there it didn't use to do that until about two weeks ago.

Ldinlove

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site

You'd think they would have provided an X. Too simple I guess. I am currently clicking on the multiple windows tab at the bottom of the home screen and waiting for the list of all apps that are open to come up then closing it that way.