- 2 Posts
Help confused. Is my jelly bean tab lacking features??????????
Hi I am a little confused.
I have a galaxy tab 2 and I am quite new to this Android tab.
I have looked through the reviews of this tab with jelly bean update and it looks like i am missing things according to reviews on the web and youtube?
For instance when looking at gallery i do not get the options to spiral or icon albums and flick through them and just get a page of albums and their covers all togettherand 2 buttons top right of screen.
On the mini bar launcher i don't get any options bar an arrow to open and close. I also just have a total of 7 widgets here.
On the video screen it says that I should have the preview of video when hovering? I dont have this at all?
My tab with Keis says it has latest software and when I go into the about screen it says I have 4.1.1?
Hope somebody can help
EDIT POST REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE
- 03-11-2013, 08:24 PM #2
Re: Help confused. Is my jelly bean tab lacking features??????????
Are you sure you're looking at P5100's update review? It sounded like Note 10.1 features instead of P5100's in which N10.1 is N8000. I'm a P5100 user and no I haven't seen that features anywhere in my tab but it is there on my Note2 and my buddy's N10.1. Make sure of it again
- By Sazura70 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 41Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:34 PM
- By bjrosen in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:54 AM
- By Sazura70 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:53 AM
- By EWakely09 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
- By chrisloveskaos in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2010, 07:55 PM