- 1 Posts
galaxy tab 2 10.1 removing cover
How do you remove the cover for the tab 2 10.1? Then also, once removed, is it possible to increase the internal memory (sdcard0) which is 16gb to , say, a 32gb or more? Some time ago I bought the pandigital e-reader and one time for some reason it would not shut down, so I had to remove the back and unplug the battery. While inside, I noticed that it had a 1gb micro SD card inserted in the slot. I removed this and copied all the files and pasted them onto an 8gb micro SD and inserted it...worked great. Just wondering if the same can be done with this device, but I don't want to break anything to find out...I just know that more memory would be great....more is always better.
- 03-25-2013, 09:38 PM #2
Re: galaxy tab 2 10.1 removing cover
I'm pretty sure the flash memory built into the Tab 2 is soldered into the board.. you can store photos and videos to the external sd card though.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By jakeevans in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 28Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:10 AM
- By tntman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:05 PM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:59 PM
- By corydunbar in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:14 AM
- By xxraffyxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2011, 10:38 AM