- 03-30-2013, 01:49 AM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: How do I get rid of pre installed app on Tab 2?
yes, 'disable' is the only option, no uninstall. I go to google play and when select Netflix, it says 'update', no uninstall option. I just updated to the latest android 4.1.1 (stock OS).
I want to get rid of the bloatware such as Next Issue, Netflix, ChatOn, etc. I just bought Tab 2
- 03-30-2013, 08:07 AM #4
- By putney1477 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:18 PM
- By rushrl in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:56 AM
- By Swig in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2011, 01:57 PM
- By GeoMat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2010, 09:47 PM
- By Droid_Man in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:49 PM