Tab 2 or Note?

kimh86

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what tablet I should get next. I currently have the original Galaxy tab and my contract is up at the end of this month and want to upgrade. I was wondering if the AUDIO bluetooth capabilities work on either of these devices in the US as I know for a fact it was taken off the original tab. I'm currently playing around with the HTC Jetstream and would love to keep it but it's not upgradeable at the moment (and that expensive pen is separate).

Last edited:

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Audio bluetooth works on almost every new device so that shouldn't be a problem.. You know that the hardware in Galaxy Tab 1 is in most areas better than in the Tab 2, right? Going from the Tab 1 to the Tab 2 is more of a lateral move than an upgrade. If you want an upgrade I'd suggest something with a Tegra processor and higher resolution screen. The Note 10.1 is a better option than the Tab 2 10.1 but it is more expensive.

kimh86

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info. i was leaning more towards the note anyway but i just wanted to find out if i could listen to my music/movies through my bluetooth before i took the plunge!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7