- 1 Posts
Problems with YouTube on tab 2 10.1 tablet
When I use my tablet and try and watch youtube videos they keep buffering for ever than play a little than buffer. I have 4.1.1 and youtube is updated too and its driving me nuts . Any help would be appreciated
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 07-14-2013 at 09:28 AM.
- 04-15-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 04-15-2013, 02:29 PM #3
- 04-23-2013, 10:38 AM #4
- 2 Posts
- Lastest DarkSide Rom
Re: problems with youtube on tab 2 10.1 tablet
@jeffrok , thanks. I've been having bad problems viewing YouTube videos on my tablet and by pressing the HD button off works great. Thanks for the tip. That was driving me nuts.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
- 07-14-2013, 06:28 AM #5
- 07-17-2013, 09:47 PM #6
- 187 Posts
Re: Problems with YouTube on tab 2 10.1 tablet
I just tried using both wifi and 4G LTE and had no issues playing an HD video. It might be your internet connection if you're on wifi. Reboot your router and try again. It might also be a youtube network issue or your service provider or both. That is the usual case whenever I notice those problems. You can always try a different video and/or remove/reboot/reinstall and try using the app again.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By MantisToboggan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:56 AM
- By jono119 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2011, 09:54 PM
- By 4walk in forum Archos Android TabletsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:21 PM
- By Argodabar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:49 PM