- 31 Posts
Reset Google Account
What would be the best way to reset the google account on the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1? I traded my iPad for a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. It's still attached to the other google account and I'd like it to use mine which I use all the time and use on my phone. Using the AT&T Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- 05-16-2013, 04:54 AM #2
- 124 Posts
Re: Reset Google Account
In your case, I assume there is still some of your dad's stuff on the tab.
If that is the case a factory reset is the easiest. Just make sure that you untick Auto restore.
After the reset, you will have an as "New" tablet to work from
Other option is to create your user account and then in accounts and settings delete the unwanted account and set the newly created account as Default
SpikesGT-5100 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- By jw#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2012, 04:28 AM
- By king244 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:46 PM
- By jacerebe in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:19 AM
- By Kaizmuth in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:43 PM
- By corsairkid#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:23 AM