1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default the more I try the more get disappointed

I got my tablet from the gs4 and get this tab for free.. I was excited, but after having this thing for about a month now I get more disappointed with it everday. And get pissed I spent $63 on the otterbox case. I was going to watch the E3 streaming coverage, but found that it doesnt play the freaking videos, it has that dam little lego block on the screen showing the piece of crap wont play the video. And of course I was excited though about getting to do my first root. Well I did get the root done, but then find out there arwnt any freaking roms for this piexe of crap! I havnt seen if there are qny reviews of all this new tech on rooting.. you can count I am not going to be buying another phone or tab untill it has been determined that there are roms available. I mean what good is it if you have a badass phone or tab and there arent any roms for it.. so please to all the reviewers that get to all this tech early, let us know if there are roms available!

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: the more I try the more get disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by bswangolf View Post
    I got my tablet from the gs4 and get this tab for free.. I was excited, but after having this thing for about a month now I get more disappointed with it everday. And get pissed I spent $63 on the otterbox case. I was going to watch the E3 streaming coverage, but found that it doesnt play the freaking videos, it has that dam little lego block on the screen showing the piece of crap wont play the video. And of course I was excited though about getting to do my first root. Well I did get the root done, but then find out there arwnt any freaking roms for this piexe of crap! I havnt seen if there are qny reviews of all this new tech on rooting.. you can count I am not going to be buying another phone or tab untill it has been determined that there are roms available. I mean what good is it if you have a badass phone or tab and there arent any roms for it.. so please to all the reviewers that get to all this tech early, let us know if there are roms available!

bswangolf did you install adobe flash onto your tablet, this could have been the reason for the lego block.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

If they are getting the tech early, how could there be roms out for it? Devs need to get their hands on the devices and need time to work their magic on the software before they can release any roms.

Install Abobe Flash and get rid of the lego block and view videos.
    What's the big deal about ROMs. I am happy with my tab and haven't flashed,rooted, hacked or done anything to it. Don't want to void the warranty by hacking it.

I actually use my Tab more than I do my laptop right now.

I believe that CM10 has a ROM for the Galaxy tab 2. Look on YouTube. I hardly ever use my laptop as well since I got my tab back in November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by beanctr10 View Post
    I believe that CM10 has a ROM for the Galaxy tab 2. Look on YouTube. I hardly ever use my laptop as well since I got my tab back in November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    Yes but not for at&t