- 25 Posts
the more I try the more get disappointed
I got my tablet from the gs4 and get this tab for free.. I was excited, but after having this thing for about a month now I get more disappointed with it everday. And get pissed I spent $63 on the otterbox case. I was going to watch the E3 streaming coverage, but found that it doesnt play the freaking videos, it has that dam little lego block on the screen showing the piece of crap wont play the video. And of course I was excited though about getting to do my first root. Well I did get the root done, but then find out there arwnt any freaking roms for this piexe of crap! I havnt seen if there are qny reviews of all this new tech on rooting.. you can count I am not going to be buying another phone or tab untill it has been determined that there are roms available. I mean what good is it if you have a badass phone or tab and there arent any roms for it.. so please to all the reviewers that get to all this tech early, let us know if there are roms available!
- 06-10-2013, 06:59 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 06-10-2013, 07:01 PM #3
- 06-11-2013, 04:30 PM #4
- 6 Posts
Re: the more I try the more get disappointed
Install Abobe Flash and get rid of the lego block and view videos.
What's the big deal about ROMs. I am happy with my tab and haven't flashed,rooted, hacked or done anything to it. Don't want to void the warranty by hacking it.
I actually use my Tab more than I do my laptop right now.
- 06-11-2013, 05:56 PM #5
- By runner7395 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:11 AM
- By akarol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 11:33 PM
- By akarol in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
- By gotwood3001 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:39 AM
- By hairtumor in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2009, 10:16 PM