- 7 Posts
Bluetooth won't turn on
I noticed a few weeks ago that the bluetooth on my tablet does not turn on. When I try to turn it on either with the toggle controls or in the settings menu I am unable to do so. Bluetooth tries to turn on for a few seconds and then switches back to the "off" position. I have tried restarting the tablet and even performed a factory reset but bluetooth still does not turn on. I know that bluetooth worked when I first got the tablet a few months ago and I was able to pair it to my phone and laptop but for some reason it does not work now. Samsung offers me no further suggestions than to send it in for repair. Are there any other things I can try before resorting to this? Does anyone know what might have caused this problem?
- 06-12-2013, 10:24 PM #2
- 208 Posts
Re: Bluetooth won't turn on
If you already tried the factory reset and restart, then it probably is a hardware failure that will be covered by Samsung if you bought it new from a retailer within the last 12 months. I will send it in for repair.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app
- By eweezzyyyy in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
- By jwilla101123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:04 AM
- By ctychick in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Xj900 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:50 PM
- By Xj900 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:14 PM