Help rooting my Tab!
I have a Galaxy tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100 running android 4.0.3 and it is rooted. I would like to update my Android to the newer jelly bean 4.1++ patches but i dont know what to do.
Do i need to re-root?
Is there anny roots that i can use?
Do i need to whipe it?
Please point me in the right direction and keep in mind that i am new to android!
- 07-05-2013, 09:44 AM #2
- 07-05-2013, 04:18 PM #4
- 07-05-2013, 10:33 PM #5
- By WickedRabbit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 92Last Post: 05-17-2014, 04:30 PM
- By jluv914 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
- By acsurfer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:04 PM
- By deeps08 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:03 PM
- By baxxyberria in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 09:53 PM