Please help!!! This image shows on my device, take a look.

Diana Morales

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! I really don't know what this image means. This image is on my device for the second time and I can?t use my device at all. It lasts forever on my screen. Please help me here to figure out what it means or what can I do to prevent it from showing again. Thank you very much!!! Since I can't find the way to attach the image I will describe it for you: It's nothing but the well-known android green icon at the center of the screen which is black and below that icon it says "Downloading..." and below that it says "do not turn off target!! (with those two exclamation marks) and finally on the upper left side of the screen it shows this info: Factory mode (highlighted in red) and then "product name: GT-P5110", custom binary download: NO, current binary:samsung_official THAT'S ALL IT SHOWS. Thank you!!!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Somehow, you have booted your device into download mode. I'm not sure exactly how to do this on the Tab 2, but it generally requires multiple key presses, like holding down a volume key and the power key at the same time. Make sure you're not pressing any other keys accidentally when you turn the tablet on.

You can safely power the phone down with this screen displayed, as long as you're not actually downloading something from a computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton