- 26 Posts
dark line across screen when there is no image and the screen is white
Hi more problems I think...when the screen is pure white and there is no image there is a dark shadow ( bar about 1/4 inch) across the screen. I have seen this before on monitor there an image has been burned on the screen when left on for a long time. when there is an image it is perfect. This is a refurbished unit that I got from Verizon and the whole thing has a one year warranty from verizon parts and labor. Any ideas or is this normal...my other tab does not have this problem.
Would appreciate any input
- 08-10-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 08-10-2013, 11:58 AM #3
- 26 Posts
Re: dark line across screen when there is no image and the screen is white
I called Verizon cust care and they said it was not normal and to send it back. They are sending shipping box and I am to mail it back to them. They told me to back up everything I could and then take my sd card out....as it had everything on it, I did...the question I forgot ask, should I take my SIM card out as well.
Thanks for the input
- 08-11-2013, 10:43 AM #5
- By asdfasdfgasdfadfs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2016, 10:30 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 58Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:05 PM
- By JamK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:56 PM
- By kevin247 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:52 PM
- By greatleader in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:49 AM