Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaschiro
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default dark line across screen when there is no image and the screen is white

Hi more problems I think...when the screen is pure white and there is no image there is a dark shadow ( bar about 1/4 inch) across the screen. I have seen this before on monitor there an image has been burned on the screen when left on for a long time. when there is an image it is perfect. This is a refurbished unit that I got from Verizon and the whole thing has a one year warranty from verizon parts and labor. Any ideas or is this normal...my other tab does not have this problem.
    Would appreciate any input
    Kas

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Default Re: dark line across screen when there is no image and the screen is white

Not normal, my friend. Take it back and get a new one.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Default Re: dark line across screen when there is no image and the screen is white

Take it back for exchange, Kas.

Spikes
    SM-N910F 4.4.4 stock
    I-9500 4.4.2 rooted and cleaned.
    SM-P605 4.4.2 stock
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I called Verizon cust care and they said it was not normal and to send it back. They are sending shipping box and I am to mail it back to them. They told me to back up everything I could and then take my sd card out....as it had everything on it, I did...the question I forgot ask, should I take my SIM card out as well.
    Thanks for the input
    Kas
    Thanked by:
    Scott Kenyon likes this.

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Quote Originally Posted by kaschiro View Post
    I called Verizon cust care and they said it was not normal and to send it back. They are sending shipping box and I am to mail it back to them. They told me to back up everything I could and then take my sd card out....as it had everything on it, I did...the question I forgot ask, should I take my SIM card out as well.
    Thanks for the input
    Kas
    Yeah, keep your sim for sure.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app