- 2 Posts
Moving to external sd issue.
My tablet came up with a message of low memory, stating I should delete some things to clear space.
I went into My Files found the Bluetooth folder (which I thought was being stored on my 32gb extSD). I cut instead of copied & pasted, to the extSD directory. Once the files finished transferring I went back to Gallery. The amount of files is correct however it say 'unable to load'.
I've tried copying back to the internal memory but same problem.
Please help as I've lost a lot of precious memories
Can any of it be salvaged?
Thanks in advance
- 08-13-2013, 09:08 AM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By bdkuhn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:45 AM
- By Alex Toole in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2013, 10:27 AM
- By bajangoodie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:53 PM
- By Owen Watson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:47 PM
- By dt81 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:59 PM