- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 recharging problem
I had a problem with my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 lately
since i connected my phone to PC and rooted it, it has some charging problems like when i connect my charger it shows a red "X" on battery and it only recharge when its turned off and it shows USB connected like it was connected to PC.
Can anyone help me?
- 08-26-2013, 12:43 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 recharging problem
I haven't rooted, nor do I have plans to, but try sticking with the cable and adapter that came with the tablet. When I switched off to generic cables or adapter from my sg3, got the red x on battery. But, it did charge for a few weeks, then randomly stopped -i kinda panicked. Also, plug adapter into a wall socket, not the laptop (unless transferring data) or extension cord. Tab won't charge from laptop...
- 11-29-2013, 02:11 PM #3
- By tbird669 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: Today, 11:47 AM
- By Chris Hester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:10 AM
- By beedmcfc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:47 AM
- By Meredith Vallee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:33 AM
- By dakid2k6 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:23 AM