where am I supposed to take in my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 for maintenance??

Miguel Angel8

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! The camera and video camera of my device are acting up really badly lately. I really need to take my device somewhere to be fixed. Where?? Thanks! I live in Mexico city.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there! The camera and video camera of my device are acting up really badly lately. I really need to take my device somewhere to be fixed. Where?? Thanks! I live in Mexico city.

Welcome to the forums!
Have you tried to clear cache in the camera app? Settings>Application Manager>Camera>clear cache. and click force stop. Wait a few moments and reopen the app.

Miguel Angel8

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying! I've already done what you suggested before and didn't work. By the way, I have even rebooted my device and yet nothing! The buttons of -force stop, clear cache, and disable- remain disabled, inactive. I have desperately explored my device finding a solution but failed. I bought my device at Liverpool and I need to know where I can take it to be fixed. Thanks!:)

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by acting up? Is it force closing, locks up, crappy quality? Have you installed any camera apps that might have corrupted your settings? I always leavy this as a last resort, but most likely will happen if you do send it in; have you tried the master reset?
I never take pics with my tablet as I rely on my Note II for that, so not sure about quality.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL