- 135 Posts
Bought a few Galaxy tab 10.1 when they came out WiFi.
Also bought gs3 phone around same time.it seems the gs3 battery is nearing end of life, no problem charger and battery $35. I am wondering about the tabs battery, anyone experiencing end of life battery symptoms.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-27-2013, 12:45 AM #2
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By nashZx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:12 PM
- By p08757 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 52Last Post: 08-29-2013, 07:57 PM
- By nosky92 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:44 PM
- By papafrankm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:16 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:46 PM