- 41 Posts
FireFox daily crashing...
Started a week ago....will pause when posting like this thread then will just shut down.....clezred cache.....it acted up before and deleted....then reinstalled but took an hour to remember how to set up FF sync all over again....anyone else have this issue?....I like the sync function do not have to use a password manager.......android mozilla does suck though or maybe i'm just dense but do not see a bookmark function on the tablet browser.......
OS is 4.1.2 and after reading about keis it seems to be more crap that will never so just went with the ATT for any update for my tablet......thanks for the feedback.......
- 09-04-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 7,969 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Seth Kaufman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
- By liz123456 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:05 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Sheena Leimuller in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:46 AM
- By dannyro77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:55 PM