- 1 Posts
moving my music to external sd card
Can anyone help with the next move please . I have transferred all my music to the external sd card (but fortunately haven't deleted the original ), how do I manage to play the the tracks through Music Player . I have the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Thanks if you can help.
- 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM #2
- 16 Posts
Re: moving my music to external sd card
Try navigating to your new music folder on the sdcard. Select a track to play. It should play with your default music player or give a menu to select a player. After that the player should see the path to the new folder. If not, go into the app settings and add the path manually.
- 09-11-2013, 02:22 PM #3
- By greezy602 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:01 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:53 PM
- By Toymaker02 in forum Moto XReplies: 53Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:20 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:01 PM
- By ElTankoGrande in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:37 AM