browser keeps closing during streams

wsti

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I still have a 4.1.1, hesitant to update, but that's not the point.
One of the main things I do on my tablet is watch streams on twitch.tv or livestream. In the past few weeks the browser would always just close on me. I'll have the stream on full screen, then within a random time frame, usually 2-10 minutes, the video player and browser shuts down on me. I thought it might be the website, but both livestream and twitch.tv does this. So I thought it was the browser, but I installed chrome and having the same problems. As far as I know, this only happens when I'm in full screen. Anyone might have an idea why?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I still have a 4.1.1, hesitant to update, but that's not the point.
One of the main things I do on my tablet is watch streams on twitch.tv or livestream. In the past few weeks the browser would always just close on me. I'll have the stream on full screen, then within a random time frame, usually 2-10 minutes, the video player and browser shuts down on me. I thought it might be the website, but both livestream and twitch.tv does this. So I thought it was the browser, but I installed chrome and having the same problems. As far as I know, this only happens when I'm in full screen. Anyone might have an idea why?

Have you tried the twitch app?

wsti

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
This didn't start happening until just a few weeks ago. I was able to watch a live stream in fullscreen for hours at a time then it started crashing every time. As i mentioned in the original post, i'm using 4.1.1, i haven't updated in almost a year, i believe. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci