browser keeps closing during streams
I still have a 4.1.1, hesitant to update, but that's not the point.
One of the main things I do on my tablet is watch streams on twitch.tv or livestream. In the past few weeks the browser would always just close on me. I'll have the stream on full screen, then within a random time frame, usually 2-10 minutes, the video player and browser shuts down on me. I thought it might be the website, but both livestream and twitch.tv does this. So I thought it was the browser, but I installed chrome and having the same problems. As far as I know, this only happens when I'm in full screen. Anyone might have an idea why?
- 09-26-2013, 03:05 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
Re: browser keeps closing during streams
This didn't start happening until just a few weeks ago. I was able to watch a live stream in fullscreen for hours at a time then it started crashing every time. As i mentioned in the original post, i'm using 4.1.1, i haven't updated in almost a year, i believe. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
- By Keegen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:19 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:15 PM
- By OliverPalan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:26 AM
- By clemson77on in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:11 AM
- By Martin Spencer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:19 PM