Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bought a galaxy tab 2 10.1 but...

... but i was planning to sell it. the person who wants to but it asked me where the headset is. i said i didnt get any. i bought it from one of the biggest electronics store here in the mid east. i called samsung customer support and asked them if this tab really comes with a headset. the guy on the other line said not all devices come with a headset. then i asked, how are we gonna know if our samsung device should come with a headset or not. he said once we open the box, thats when we are going to know if there is a headset or not.

how about u guys, when you bought this tab, did it come with a headset?

Default Re: bought a galaxy tab 2 10.1 but...

nope mine didn't come with a headset They never include headsets with tablets :\ so don't know what this guy is thinking its not a ipod.
    -Daniel

Neither my Tab 1 or Tab 2 came with headsets. Maybe a region thing ? I'm in the US.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

I'm on the east cost and I didn't get one

Thanked by:

East coast, sorry

My Tab 2. 10.1 bought in Sept 2012 came without a headset, My daughter's Tab 2 Note bought at the same store in November 2012 came with a headset and buit-in microphone on the cable.

Neither boxes displayed contents on the outside BUT Samsung Website (South Africa) does specify the tab 2 10.1 without and the Tab 2 Note with the headset.

Spikes
    SM-N910F 5.0.1 Vodacom South Africa stock
    SM-P605 4.4.2 rooted and cleaned(twrp recovery)

I'm from the UK and my tab 2 10.1 didn't come with a headset.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Live Long and Prosper!
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

hey thanks guys!

any one of you guys out there who didnt get the headsets with their tab?

Quote Originally Posted by maraneedshelp View Post
    hey thanks guys!

any one of you guys out there who didnt get the headsets with their tab?

Way I read and understood the replies no one got headsets??
    SM-N910F 5.0.1 Vodacom South Africa stock
    SM-P605 4.4.2 rooted and cleaned(twrp recovery)

Maraneedshelp must be trolling. Repeating the question again after saying thanks guys!!!!

Kinda makes the person look like a moron. Anyway. That all I have to say about that
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

While i appreciate your efforts in posting and answering my question, the second question was intentionally for others who have not replied yet.

My apologies if i looked like a looney for asking the same question, again. Maybe i was, unfortunately, not blessed with the same level of intellect that you guys have. I never thought i have to be a member of Mensa for me to ask questions, nor create a thread in this forum.
    If my second post ruined your day, made you angry, or made you feel like the world is about to end, i am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by maraneedshelp View Post
    While i appreciate your efforts in posting and answering my question, the second question was intentionally for others who have not replied yet.

My apologies if i looked like a looney for asking the same question, again. Maybe i was, unfortunately, not blessed with the same level of intellect that you guys have. I never thought i have to be a member of Mensa for me to ask questions, nor create a thread in this forum.
    If my second post ruined your day, made you angry, or made you feel like the world is about to end, i am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

It's not that at all you have ask us a question we all have answered it to you. I apologize for sounding rude or to seem angry it's not that at all. Just got to pay attention that sll