- 2 Posts
Samsung Tab 2 stops connecting to wifi
I looked all over the internet for a solution. After coming back from school i realize my tab is not connected to the wifi and when i open the options menu by scrolling the top down the wifi is a shady green colour. I tried to turn it of and on but it still didn't work. I know it isn't from wifi because my computer and laptop work perfectly with our current wifi. Then when i enter settings and try to connect to wifi my pressing the switch icon it loads for about 15 seconds then stops again saying : 'To see available networks, turn on Wi-fi'. I even tried to turn on airplane mode yet it didn't work.
Thanks for any help
Last edited by Jema Marterosyan; 10-22-2013 at 01:58 PM.
- 10-22-2013, 05:08 PM #2
- 8,050 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Samsung Tab 2 stops connecting to wifi
You could try to reboot into recovery and clear cache. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Mark in BC in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:18 AM
- By hypokondriak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Flamer256 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:46 PM
- By amer saeed in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:53 PM
- By 123vladom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:10 PM