- 1 Posts
16gb memory = 11.7gb. Is that too low?
I know that when you look at the actual memory of a drive it is always less than it is supposed to be. (an 8gb drive may actually be 7gb, for example). I just received a new Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with 16 gb memory, however the drive is actually 11.7gb. I expected it to be less than 16, but is this too low? If you have the 16 gb version, is this similar to what you found?
- 10-24-2013, 04:33 PM #2
- 10-24-2013, 04:37 PM #3
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-25-2013, 12:48 PM #4
- 472 Posts
Re: 16gb memory = 11.7gb. Is that too low?
Most of your media will get stored on the external SD card, and just your applications go onto the 16GB partition. Unless you're a bigtime gamer, that should be enough. Just throw a 32GB SD card in for storage and you'll be good.
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:34 AM
- By Stella Cleo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:03 AM
- By hodan in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
- By pbelfi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:01 PM
- By rlridgeway in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:09 AM