- 10-28-2013, 11:42 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-29-2013, 12:34 AM #3
- 11-11-2013, 09:42 PM #4
- 6 Posts
Re: Windows won't recognise galaxy tab 2 10.1
maybe this is not related.
i was given a galaxy tab 2 10.1 as a present also a 16G SD card.
Originally i could copy movies & tv shows to the 'card' or to the tablet using
windows explorer on a [ win7 ] pc.
After [ without really asking for it ] an upgrade to the android operating system
which shows up as 4.2.2, i can't see any of the movies or shows on the
tablet. I think they are stored as avi or mp4 files.
I can't see anything under the 'card' directory.
However, efs file explorer on the tablet shows the files are there.
i did have kies installed, but i found it clumsy & slow so i removed it.
i would appreciate any suggestions, except the universal ones <grin>
- 11-11-2013, 11:50 PM #5
- 11-14-2013, 08:39 PM #6
- 11-15-2013, 05:53 AM #7
- By brisk172 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 58Last Post: 10-28-2013, 06:42 PM
- By Alesha Turnbow in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:56 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:19 PM
- By Redjenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:25 PM