Wifi Problems Since update

nickthorley

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had wifi problems since the 4.2.2 update. My tablet was working properly but since the update the wifi works for approx 1 day and then shows no internet connection found. If you go into wifi its showing all the access points around but wont connect to any of them. If I reboot then it works normally for a period of time. Its almost like the wifi subsystem is crashing. I am suspicious as I have had my first tab 2 10.1 fail with a broken wifi chip and this wouldnt enable at all. This was replaced at 6months old and now the replacement after 6 months has this intermittent connection issue. I have downloaded a wifi fixer app which is restarting the networking as it fails and this seems a temporary fix - again the amount of problems are sporadic - it went 24 hours without an issue one day and then another restarted the networking 3 times in 20 mins and then it was fine for 3 days.

I am sure its software rather than hardware based but samsung tell me I cant downgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.1.2

Anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions?

Nick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney