1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keeps rebooting.

I rooted and added cyanogenmod a couple months ago and have had no problems until today. My tablet just out of no where froze and now is in a total boot loop and will not stop. I added phillztouch recovery and tried to do a factory reset but it froze and now when i try to get back to phillztouch screen it only shows a blank screen and the four buttons on the bottom and just continues to reboot. I have no idea what to do... I cant access any files from my computer so I cant delete everything and move on. (someone said it could be because too many apps and cache.) Soooooo I was wonder maybe is there something else to do? I was thinking maybe theres something in odin I can flash to wipe the whole tablet idk.. Help!

Global Posts
    13,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keeps rebooting.

Quote Originally Posted by UntilWeDie6661 View Post
    I rooted and added cyanogenmod a couple months ago and have had no problems until today. My tablet just out of no where froze and now is in a total boot loop and will not stop. I added phillztouch recovery and tried to do a factory reset but it froze and now when i try to get back to phillztouch screen it only shows a blank screen and the four buttons on the bottom and just continues to reboot. I have no idea what to do... I cant access any files from my computer so I cant delete everything and move on. (someone said it could be because too many apps and cache.) Soooooo I was wonder maybe is there something else to do? I was thinking maybe theres something in odin I can flash to wipe the whole tablet idk.. Help!
    Welcome to the forums.
    You can use Odin to flash the stock ROM, reroot and reflash a different recovery and CM.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keeps rebooting.

I tried this last night and wiped everything now it wont boot past the first screen. ( ) It used to get to the cyanogenmod screen and freeze but now I dont see it. I did wipe everything so it probably took that with it? xD So I'm looking for stock android but they were all on hotfiles which was taken down. >_< Im not sure what to do from here. I was going to download cyanogen again but I cant without clockmod recovery which wont flash for some reason. I'm lost at this point. Thank you for the reply though!