- 4 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keeps rebooting.
I rooted and added cyanogenmod a couple months ago and have had no problems until today. My tablet just out of no where froze and now is in a total boot loop and will not stop. I added phillztouch recovery and tried to do a factory reset but it froze and now when i try to get back to phillztouch screen it only shows a blank screen and the four buttons on the bottom and just continues to reboot. I have no idea what to do... I cant access any files from my computer so I cant delete everything and move on. (someone said it could be because too many apps and cache.) Soooooo I was wonder maybe is there something else to do? I was thinking maybe theres something in odin I can flash to wipe the whole tablet idk.. Help!
- 12-16-2013, 08:58 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 4 Posts
- By bboozer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Sold: Nexus 10 16GBBy Google_Superuser in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Neader in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:58 PM
- By aliboo21 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:05 PM
- By Jerry Jude in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:27 PM