Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keeps rebooting.

UntilWeDie6661

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I rooted and added cyanogenmod a couple months ago and have had no problems until today. My tablet just out of no where froze and now is in a total boot loop and will not stop. I added phillztouch recovery and tried to do a factory reset but it froze and now when i try to get back to phillztouch screen it only shows a blank screen and the four buttons on the bottom and just continues to reboot. I have no idea what to do... I cant access any files from my computer so I cant delete everything and move on. (someone said it could be because too many apps and cache.) Soooooo I was wonder maybe is there something else to do? I was thinking maybe theres something in odin I can flash to wipe the whole tablet idk.. :(:( Help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I rooted and added cyanogenmod a couple months ago and have had no problems until today. My tablet just out of no where froze and now is in a total boot loop and will not stop. I added phillztouch recovery and tried to do a factory reset but it froze and now when i try to get back to phillztouch screen it only shows a blank screen and the four buttons on the bottom and just continues to reboot. I have no idea what to do... I cant access any files from my computer so I cant delete everything and move on. (someone said it could be because too many apps and cache.) Soooooo I was wonder maybe is there something else to do? I was thinking maybe theres something in odin I can flash to wipe the whole tablet idk.. :(:( Help!

Welcome to the forums.
You can use Odin to flash the stock ROM, reroot and reflash a different recovery and CM.

UntilWeDie6661

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I tried this last night and wiped everything now it wont boot past the first screen. ( http://www.chipchick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/DSC09980.jpg ) It used to get to the cyanogenmod screen and freeze but now I dont see it. I did wipe everything so it probably took that with it? xD So I'm looking for stock android but they were all on hotfiles which was taken down. >_< Im not sure what to do from here. I was going to download cyanogen again but I cant without clockmod recovery which wont flash for some reason. I'm lost at this point. :( Thank you for the reply though! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1