- 1 Posts
problems with battery time and date - problems after update?
I had a tablet for christmas and downloaded the update that i had recently put onto my samsung note 2 aswell. However since this update both devices have been really slow and do not work as good as they used to i noticed with my tab that even though it says it has 80% battery when i lock the screen it turns itself off and i have to charge it back up inorder for it to come back on?! also when it does come back on the time and date are set to 1st jan 2000 and the time is always 2am....
is this a fault or are other people having this problem?!
- 01-03-2014, 12:01 AM #2
- By guitareth in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: Yesterday, 11:48 PM
- By sdstevep in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
- By Chris Marlar in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
- By yaid#CB in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:30 PM
- By yaid#CB in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:14 PM