1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My guide to upgrading and downgrading the Tab 2 10.1 (android 4.1,4.2.2)

Hello guys, a good day to you all. I made a video on how to downgrade and upgrade the tab 2 10.1 I hope you like It and find it useful and if you do please be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends .

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: My guide to upgrading and downgrading the Tab 2 10.1 (android 4.1,4.2.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Raibbl View Post
    Hello guys, a good day to you all. I made a video on how to downgrade and upgrade the tab 2 10.1 I hope you like It and find it useful and if you do please be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends .

Hehe, you worked hard on this it seems :P. Good Job!
    Last edited by wizzrah; 01-05-2014 at 12:47 AM.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My guide to upgrading and downgrading the Tab 2 10.1 (android 4.1,4.2.2)

Thank you very much, yes indeed I did 😊

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Raibbl View Post
    Thank you very much, yes indeed I did 😊
    Yep. Quite interesting.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

I never upgraded and probably wont as 4.1.2 works well for me. Your video however is much appreciated and a significant contribution to the community. Much appreciated and well done!

Posted via Android Central App