wi-fi hotspot

livitnluvit

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to connect google glass to my Tab 2 10.1 (wi-fi only) to use it as a hotspot. My Tab is connected to a network that Google Glass cannot connect directly to because it is a VPN. So I would like to utilize the connect that my tab maintains and access the data through it. When I go into settings, there is not tethering/hotspot setting to configure. Is there a way to get this setting on my tab to set up a hotspot?

Thank you

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to connect google glass to my Tab 2 10.1 (wi-fi only) to use it as a hotspot. My Tab is connected to a network that Google Glass cannot connect directly to because it is a VPN. So I would like to utilize the connect that my tab maintains and access the data through it. When I go into settings, there is not tethering/hotspot setting to configure. Is there a way to get this setting on my tab to set up a hotspot?

Thank you
You can try and install Foxfi and see if that allows you to tether using your Tab's connection to WiFi. It works with Mobile data connections, so can't see why it won't work with the Tab unless there's a limitation in the way data is received by the Tab.