- 1 Posts
Won't boot; Can't mount sdcard
Hi, so I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110) I was on CM10.2 and I wanted to flash the new kitkat Rom CM11 but I need to update the CWM-recovery from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 but there isn't an official so I tried unofficial one by flashing it directly from the CWM so I reboot the device and it get stuck on the CyanogenMod Logo and won't boot when I go to the recovery it's the same as the old one (220.127.116.11)
then I did a wipe data/factory reset same problem, flash the zip(Rom) from CM update file on my sdcard nothing.
So I search for an Official firmware to flash it with Odin but hotfile isn't working any more so I struggled to find one (for Brazil Android 4.1.2) once flashed same problem it get stuck on Samsung Logo.
I root it and reinstall the CWM recovery but this time I can't mount the sdcard, so I put an external sdcard with a stable CM Rom I was able to flash it but same problem again.
Truly I don't know what to do Please Help me I need my tablet for study. Thank you
- By nb22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2016, 04:23 AM
- By Maruli Setiawan in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2014, 08:01 AM
- By Fakhr E Alam in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:02 PM
- By oma1340 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Maruli Setiawan in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:49 AM