P5113 won't boot, give error logo_espresso10.jpg draw failed

da098

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have Samsung tab 2 10.1. GT-P5113. After applying an update over wi-fi, it is stuck at the logo expresso10 .jpg draw failed message.
I have tried rebooting the tab while holding the volume key. It gives me few options -manual reboot, -boot from external storage, -boot using ADB, wipe data/factor reset, wipe cache partition, apply update from cache.

At the bottom it says
E:failed to mount /system (invalid Argument)

I have tried manual reboot, factory reset and reboot again. It still fails and stuck at that draw failed error. Then I tried to use Kies but it does not recognize the device at all (this is the first time I have used Kies).

Will manual installation of stock firmware through Odin or external storage resolve the issue? My fear is Odin may not recognize the device as I get Windows error message USB device malfunctioned (using Samsung cable). If I use external storage where can I get the stock firmware?

I appreciate any help I can get to solve this issue.
Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have Samsung tab 2 10.1. GT-P5113. After applying an update over wi-fi, it is stuck at the logo expresso10 .jpg draw failed message.
I have tried rebooting the tab while holding the volume key. It gives me few options -manual reboot, -boot from external storage, -boot using ADB, wipe data/factor reset, wipe cache partition, apply update from cache.

At the bottom it says
E:failed to mount /system (invalid Argument)

I have tried manual reboot, factory reset and reboot again. It still fails and stuck at that draw failed error. Then I tried to use Kies but it does not recognize the device at all (this is the first time I have used Kies).

Will manual installation of stock firmware through Odin or external storage resolve the issue? My fear is Odin may not recognize the device as I get Windows error message USB device malfunctioned (using Samsung cable). If I use external storage where can I get the stock firmware?

I appreciate any help I can get to solve this issue.
Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
Try updating/installing the Samsung drivers, you can find them on Samsung's site.
Reboot the PC.
Different USB ports.
If you can, try getting a different cable.
Hopefully, those help.

da098

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response!
Tried all the suggested things, it still doesn't recognize. I will try the update from external storage option. Can anyone please point me where I can get the stock firmware for P5113?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the response!
Tried all the suggested things, it still doesn't recognize. I will try the update from external storage option. Can anyone please point me where I can get the stock firmware for P5113?

Try Samsung updates or Sammobile.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay