- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - won't stop rebooting.
Have tried several of the solutions found here and in other forums. I've backed my data -- worth doing a factory reset?
the reboot occurs whenever either the wi-fi connects to the local network or an app is accessed.. so virtually within 90 seconds of starting up.
i recently did an update to it -- since then, things went a little haywire and this problem started yesterday.
I am traveling for a month on tuesday and would like to have this fixed by then -- any ideas?
- By BCB9614 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2015, 12:51 PM
- By westcoastjay in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 04:07 AM
- By Gurj B in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:37 AM
- By bmiller1986 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:22 AM
- By Robert Casselberry in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:30 PM