Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default split keyboard

Hi, i was wondering if someone knows how to split the keyboard of my tablet? specially when i want to write quickly it is better for me to have a keyboard split in 2 (next to each side)..in that way i could write with my thumbs and holding the tablet simultaneously...thank you

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Default Re: split keyboard

1. Bring up the keyboard
    2. Press the button that looks like a keyboard (next to or near-ish the space-bar)
    3. You'll get lots of options; regular keyboard, S-pen, voice and split keyboard
    4. Press split keyboard

I hope this works, I don't actually own any samsung products, but I've done this in shops.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thank you but doesnt work ..i dont know why but when i press the botton you told me (in the right of space), it appears me the screenshots that i did before, i dont know why...by the way, it should be fantastic if this app generates an alert when someone answer your questions, otherwise you had to keep on checking..

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Update - Press and hold the microphone icon. It should bring up a list of keyboard options, and split keyboard should be among them.

If it doesn't work, could you please post a screenshot?

I couldn't find this feature on a Lenovo IdeaTab S6000