- 1 Posts
problem after installing last tab2 firmware
i followed the steps and updated my tab2 into mk3 firmware and after few hrs it started to messing up the screen dont stop touching even when i press the power button and back on it opens without touch something went wrong idk if is it the software or is it the screen's touch.please help
- 02-23-2014, 09:08 AM #2
Re: problem after installing last tab2 firmware
Welcome to the forums.
Have you cleared cache in recovery? That might help. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By Maelstrom728 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:09 AM
- By Don Haug in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
- By aidan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:01 PM