- 03-03-2014, 08:01 PM #2
Pull the battery out of the tablet.
Boot into recovery mode (home + power + volume up) and use the volume buttons to navigate to "wipe cache partition" and use the power button to select the option.
If that doesn't work, try the factory reset option in recovery mode as well
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2014, 09:15 AM
- By phatdonkey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:34 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:35 AM
- By johnbackhouse in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 05:09 PM
- By VIGUFARM in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:06 PM