- 03-23-2014, 02:25 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: set up mail filters with multiple contacts on G Tab 2 10.1
No one? I'm trying to setup simple filtering where I want ALL tracking email messages to be listed within a filter setup. But I cannot add something such as @ups.com as Android will not accept the address without something in front of the @ symbol. Is there another way to do this?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (Sprint) running Kit Kat (Android 4.4.2) and the standard email client. But it's filtering options could be much improved IMHO.
Haven't found anyone out there with any filtering information at all. Is no one else doing this?
- By Giannis9700 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
- By cib227 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:15 AM
- By aaron vaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:32 PM
- By frjeff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:48 AM
- By stuwoolf in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:29 AM