Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: Help with root
I decided I was going to root my tab
I downloaded Odin and got an auto - root
I ran the auto root and everything was going fine until it rebooted my tablet.
It shows the galaxy tab logo, and then tries to reboot, and then shows the logo, and reboots, and continuously repeats...
My computer no longer recognizes it as a device, and thus neither does odin, even in download mode
Is it possible for me to hard reset or something???
- 03-21-2014, 11:38 PM #2
- 03-21-2014, 11:40 PM #3
- 03-22-2014, 08:16 AM #6
- By WeeDiuX in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:49 PM
- By techie111 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Magnusson HB Computer in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:28 PM
- By hg1027 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2014, 01:45 AM