- 2 Posts
Hey, first Id like to say, that Im not going to download some roots or something else.
But the point is: I used to disconnect my USB form the charter, then I put it in my PC and voilbut now..when Im doing that, tablet is going to charging, but Im not able to find him in PC to used it as a multimedia device (unfortunately it's not even on another PC) + Im using Windows 7 (if that helps).
So pleeease, give me some advice, chat to do, because Im really..REALLY desperate. Thanks anybody, who can explain it to my silly brain.
P.S: Sorry for my Englishbut in Czech rep., there is no one, who could help me at all..
- 04-07-2014, 04:35 PM #2
- 15 Posts
The best thing to do is try a different USB cable. If new cable works then the old cable is no longer functioning and should be discarded. If new cable does not work then try different USB port on your computer. You might have a faulty or worn out port. Always try to restart both the device and the computer and try again.
- By richstanton in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2016, 02:11 PM
- By jonebk12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 04-20-2014, 11:10 AM
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By xjesterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:22 AM
- By eggantom in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:41 AM