- 2 Posts
Yikes! Help! Jellybean v4.2.2 update drastically altered (removed/hid memo filenames!)
Yikes! Help! Jellybean v4.2.2 update drastically altered (removed/hid memo filenames!) how do I turn or set it back on (make visible) so I can see/navigate my Memo app memos to retrieve a file by its title (filename)? now all my memos are titleless, and just numbered! :P I have 760 notes! (when the update happened today) how can anyone navigate files with no names!!! just numbers!?
I wish android offered Notepad like my PCs do (named files, not nameless ones). Plus why does this new OS run so slow. before I could flip between Memo and Internet browser so fast.
- 05-04-2014, 01:35 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Yikes! Help! Jellybean v4.2.2 update drastically altered (removed/hid memo filenames!)
thx, I never knew that.
in the meantime I need to go to my files folders just to see all the tmemo files still named, and only there, can I rename the tmemo filename to a more meaningful name. too bad TMemo does offer renaming filename or even show it up top. :P
after my update, I was forced into their cloud?/google? syncing process which slows exit/entry of the app (what a nuisance)
a tiny tmemo edit disallows exiting to multitask with browsing unless I save (more wasted time), I prefer no syncing and keeping my app open till I decide later whether an tentative edit stays or needs modification. and what are all those crazy irritating color texts glowing for?!?!?!
they should also allow two memos open visually side by side or top/bottom windiw panels.
- By Jeffk23 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:13 PM
- By luckydwg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:05 AM
- By shabnam sultana in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:51 PM
- By Fotoav8r in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:05 PM
- By Almeuit in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM