Wifi Keeps turning on and switching from 4g
I have a new (to me) Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with LTE obtained from work. I've had a Tab 2 Wifi only for a few years.
In any case, at work, we have an open WiFi connection. However, I want to restrict using it and prefer LTE. Problem is, my tablet keeps turining WiFi on (i have it off in settings) and wanting to switch to that over LTE.
Anything I can do?
- 06-02-2014, 03:41 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 04:25 PM #4
- 06-02-2014, 06:53 PM #6
- 72 Posts
Re: Wifi Keeps turning on and switching from 4g
- By jaystevens1971 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 98Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:20 PM
- By TucsonDave in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:49 PM
- By NV1985 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 01:06 PM
- By jaltman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:43 PM