- 8 Posts
Status 7 error when trying to install CM 11
Hello. When I saw the update for CM 11 on CM 10.2, I immediately installed the update and attempted to flash it. But when trying to install it, it gave me a status 7 error. What does this mean? And if possible, can someone give me a link to a necessary download to something that I need?
Also, my tablet's model number is GT-P5113
- 06-28-2014, 10:26 PM #2
Re: Status 7 error when trying to install CM 11
Your recovery is out of date and you need a new recovery that's of the version 6.0.4.* So I suggest you either Google Cm11 Status 7 Fix zexion and follow the link to the recovery from there or you can flash in a recovery from XDA by goolging "[RECOVERY][GT-P51XX] Unofficial ClockworkMod Recovery 188.8.131.52". Either way, you'll be able to flash in the CM 11 update after that.
- 06-28-2014, 10:27 PM #3
- By MarkHansen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 37Last Post: 11-11-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Joey Esquivel in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
- By Google4Lifee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Bella L in forum Alcatel One Touch EvolveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:41 PM