My Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Stuck in a bootloop, clearing cache and factory reset don't work, what do I do?

MLJ48

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Stuck in a bootloop, clearing cache and factory reset don't work.

Not sure what to do at this point. When I go into severice mode (Volume Up & power button) I try to clear the cache but get an error. The hard reset/wipe runs for maybe 10 seconds and then stops (no error). I reboot and can see that my desktop and apps are still there before the bootloop starts again. I have reached the point flashing the stock ROM (haven't researched how to accomplish this yet)? Any ideas?

Thanks all.

MLJ48

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Stuck in a bootloop, clearing cache and factory reset don't work.

Thanks much Mr. Diddy!! :)

MLJ48

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Stuck in a bootloop, clearing cache and factory reset don't work.

Mr. Diddy,

I used the guide that you provided and downloaded firmware build number P5113UEUCMK3 which should have install Android 4.2.2. The problem is that each time that I start the installation it runs for about 10 minutes and then fails showin (succeed 0 / failed 1). Any ideas?? I am current downloading an older build that would install 4.1.1 as after several failures I'm not sure what to do next. Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, I don't have any direct experience with the process. Hopefully someone else on this forum can help more!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

What were you on before the issues started?

MLJ48

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

Bosbouer, I believe 4.2.2 but I would have to verify if I can get into settings long enough.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You should then be able to flash back to 4.1.2. Just make very sure you have correct zip file for your model and country.

Changes were made to the bootloader of 4.4.x.that does not allow flashing back to anything
below 4.4.x.

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site

Not sure what to do at this point. When I go into severice mode (Volume Up & power button) I try to clear the cache but get an error. The hard reset/wipe runs for maybe 10 seconds and then stops (no error). I reboot and can see that my desktop and apps are still there before the bootloop starts again. I have reached the point flashing the stock ROM (haven't researched how to accomplish this yet)? Any ideas?

Thanks all.

Are you doing some upgrades of your device?

Posted via Asta Galactic Center

jreid19

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Been having the same issue as described above. Its currently "running" 4.2.2, tried flashing the stock ROM with Odin v3.10 with builds P5113UECLK7, P5113UEUCMH2, and P5113UEUCMK3 and got the same results as the OP. Tried using KIES and it wouldn't even connect.

Silverback1967

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I am experiencing the exact same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and have tried everything in this thread. Did you find a solution. My next solution is looking like the trash bin....

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad