I got a 87% battery on my Tablet then When I woke up in the morning I saw only 67% battery?

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got up 7 o clock in the morning when I charge last yesterday night and use it when it is done I got 87% battery last yesterday night when I woke up in 7:15 A.M in the morning I just saw that my Tablet just got 67% of battery I just turned it off and shut down last yesterday night, help anyone?

Posted via International Space Station

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got up 7 o clock in the morning when I charge last yesterday night and use it when it is done I got 87% battery last yesterday night when I woke up in 7:15 A.M in the morning I just saw that my Tablet just got 67% of battery I just turned it off and shut down last yesterday night, help anyone?
Power drains are mostly cause by applications running on the background and also wi-fi and other processes that drain power like screen brightness. To reduce all these you can search for an app to help you optimise your power.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You actually powered down last night, or just shut off the screen?

It'd help to see battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463