Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - GT-P5113TS

LoneStarGuy

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
First time Forum post guy here. I am in need of help. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tax 2 that is my cousin's. It wasn't charging and was only showing an orange battery for about 2 seconds and would go off and then come back showing the orange battery over and over and over continuously. I ordered a brand new battery and also ordered a brand new charging port with ribbon cable. I replaced the original battery with the new one and the original charging port/cable with the new one also. The tablet will not turn on, will not charge, shows nothing on the screen at all.

I don't know what else to do, I was wondering if it was something that I am not thinking about since this is my first tablet I've worked on. I am fairly knowledgeable with computers and electronics in general but this tablet has me baffled. Hopefully someone can give me some ideas and help me out. Thanks, so much!

Android_Fixer

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
You should take the original battery and charge it with another charger. This is happened to me also. The tablet was off. The battery is drained. I charged it with another charger and it worked. After the tablet is on, remove the borrowed charger and charge the tablet with the original charger.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: