Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Buying or not

Decided to get one too from Amazon. Will be delivered Thursday. Not very impressed by the Kindle Fire I had and gave it to another family member. I have the iPad 2 at home and don't want to lug it around everywhere I go. Hoping the 7 inch will fill the niche.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

I sold my flyer for $215 bucks to buy the Gtab 2. Honeycomb sucks, and prospects of a functional ICS looked bleak to me. While the Flyer was definitely a highly quality tablet, ICS was more important, and the Gtab2 meets my basic tablet needs.
    fillyo
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 on CM10

I'll probably return my GT 2 7", not because it's a bad device (it's actually excellent for the $239 plus case I got it for at Costco), but because the lower resolution means many apps don't run in full tablet mode. That's not the device's fault, of course, but it does limit the experience.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I bought it from Costco so I could see if anything better comes out at a comparable price within the 90 day return window.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

I picked one up today. This is my first venture into the tablet world and I'm happy to say that I'm very pleased. A great price for a capable device. I'm looking forward to more members on here picking one up just so we can have more insights and resources.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

I'm getting one this summer. I played with one at Best Buy and was impressed. Seems like great build quality, and the size it perfect! Plus it would be my first trip into tablet land and my first Android not tied to a carrier.

just my opinion.. size and price great.. but thats all.. weight and speed not so much ((

Had mine for a couple of weeks now. Works great. Isn't laggy as some have said. Love the size!
    AzD

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

"Weight ... not so much", are you kidding?

Okay...we're in June, close to July...is this tablet still a good buy? I like the $250 price tag and the IR blaster, but is it worth passing on a Transformer Pad? I'm in a pickle. How's performance?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12