Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default System update

My unit just had a system update tonight. Not sure what was upgraded, but first thing I noticed was stronger wifi reception. I used to loose my connection far corner of my living room, but now I'm getting 2bars.....extremely happy.
    roberto1985 likes this.

Default Re: System update

Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    My unit just had a system update tonight. Not sure what was upgraded, but first thing I noticed was stronger wifi reception. I used to loose my connection far corner of my living room, but now I'm getting 2bars.....extremely happy.
    I just checked for the update im also getting it thanks for that

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts

Yea i got the update too. Seems to run even smoother now.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Great. I've had this tablet for less than one week and get a system update. Works great.

I've had a Verizon Galaxy Nexus since December and I'm still waiting. And waiting. Unless I give up on Big Red and do it myself since the file is FINALLY available.

Almost wish I could start using this pretty little thing as my phone.

I'm running smoother after the update as well. Something was eating alot of memory before, even if I cleared all apps using the task manager.. So far after the update no such problems.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Soooo.... spoiled

p-3113 Puff, Puff, Puff,...... just sende'n smoke signals

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

What's the new build number?

This is my first tab n I love it f iPad an nexus 7 well not the n7 but I love this tab

Quote Originally Posted by snsethy View Post
    what's the new build number?
    imm76d.p3113ueblg2

Happy now

rooted roccin official cm9 via da swagged out gt3113

I wonder if its a pre-req for Jelly Bean. I don't see any changes at all? 67 MB worth? It could just be faster due to the re-boot?

Mline seems to run a bit quicker. But thats all i have noticed. I hope it is for jelly bean. That would be awesome.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Default System update keyboard issues

Continues to ask me to choose input Swype, Samsung keyboard or google voice, only choice is actually Google voice, doesn't allow me to choose Swype and basically resets itself every 5 minutes and wants me to choose again.....how do I choose Swype as my default keyboard and move on with my life, this is extremely annoying.

A new 4.95 meg update available. Not JB.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Global Posts
    11,180 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Mungus99 View Post
    A new 4.95 meg update available. Not JB.

Sent from my SCH-I535
    I got an update yesterday but since I had JUST gotten my tab (hadn't had it 10 min before getting the notification) I have no idea what the update was for.

I don't know why people are getting updates unless you just bought it. There is no update. I haven't had an update since the first one the night I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by JFetch View Post
    I don't know why people are getting updates unless you just bought it. There is no update. I haven't had an update since the first one the night I bought it.
    Keep checking

Sent from my SCH-I535

Quote Originally Posted by JFetch View Post
    I've had mine since day 1 and I got a small update this week. I don't see any difference except that I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome because it told me important components were missing.

Just checked about an hour ago, and my Tab 2 still tells me "No Update Available". Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrome get uninstalled. It's not very useful to me when the app crashes every single time I try to access the Settings menu.

Quote Originally Posted by SithLord0498 View Post
    Just checked about an hour ago, and my Tab 2 still tells me "No Update Available". Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrome get uninstalled. It's not very useful to me when the app crashes every single time I try to access the Settings menu.
    It didn't fix that issue either. There's a workaround thougg. Go to chrome://welcome and select the link for settings from there. It is an annoying bug though.
    SithLord0498 likes this.

Well I finally got the update. All it did was break Chrome.
    thekC likes this.

Yet another update hit today. Stability and software improvements. 25 megs. Attachment 36383

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

I had a 238 mb big update today. I went from ics 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 and my tab feels beter. Hope we get jelly bean to...... )

Quote Originally Posted by terumo View Post
    I had a 238 mb big update today. I went from ics 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 and my tab feels beter. Hope we get jelly bean to...... )
    What build did it bring you too

Sent from my SCH-I535

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

I'm still on the kernel version from July 17 and it says I have no updates.

terumo likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast