System update

bestoverall

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
My unit just had a system update tonight. Not sure what was upgraded, but first thing I noticed was stronger wifi reception. I used to loose my connection far corner of my living room, but now I'm getting 2bars.....extremely happy.

cdubbsworld

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
My unit just had a system update tonight. Not sure what was upgraded, but first thing I noticed was stronger wifi reception. I used to loose my connection far corner of my living room, but now I'm getting 2bars.....extremely happy.

I just checked for the update im also getting it thanks for that

Tweezle

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Great. I've had this tablet for less than one week and get a system update. Works great.

I've had a Verizon Galaxy Nexus since December and I'm still waiting. And waiting. Unless I give up on Big Red and do it myself since the file is FINALLY available.

Almost wish I could start using this pretty little thing as my phone.

anon(767031)

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm running smoother after the update as well. Something was eating alot of memory before, even if I cleared all apps using the task manager.. So far after the update no such problems.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

MR.SGE4G

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
This is my first tab n I love it f iPad an nexus 7 well not the n7 but I love this tab

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

xljetmedic

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Mline seems to run a bit quicker. But thats all i have noticed. I hope it is for jelly bean. That would be awesome.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Portis10

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
System update keyboard issues

Continues to ask me to choose input Swype, Samsung keyboard or google voice, only choice is actually Google voice, doesn't allow me to choose Swype and basically resets itself every 5 minutes and wants me to choose again.....how do I choose Swype as my default keyboard and move on with my life, this is extremely annoying.

JFetch

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why people are getting updates unless you just bought it. There is no update. I haven't had an update since the first one the night I bought it.

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why people are getting updates unless you just bought it. There is no update. I haven't had an update since the first one the night I bought it.

I've had mine since day 1 and I got a small update this week. I don't see any difference except that I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome because it told me important components were missing.

SithLord0498

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Just checked about an hour ago, and my Tab 2 still tells me "No Update Available". Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrome get uninstalled. It's not very useful to me when the app crashes every single time I try to access the Settings menu. :(

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked about an hour ago, and my Tab 2 still tells me "No Update Available". Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrome get uninstalled. It's not very useful to me when the app crashes every single time I try to access the Settings menu. :(

It didn't fix that issue either. There's a workaround thougg. Go to chrome://welcome and select the link for settings from there. It is an annoying bug though.

Reactions: SithLord0498

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty