Galaxy Tab 2 7" Netflix crash / close problem when picking Season

covzire

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have this extremely annoying problem with Netflix. Whenever i'm looking at a TV series and I try to select a different season of it, the app just closes. No error, nothing, it just closes. Not sure what all to try, there's not a lot to configure.

Is this happening with anyone else? Any workaround? Even after updating to the latest version of the Netflix app today, this is still happening.

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Tab 2 7" Netflix crash / close problem when picking Se

I have the same problem. I don't have the problem on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. I guess it has somethimg to do with ICS?

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site

UPDATE...

Last night I tried several times to change seasons on a TV series and kept getting booted out of Netflix. I was stuck on season 1.

I held my finger on the Season pull down menu for several seconds, released it, and now it works normally again. I tried several other series and had no problems changing to different seasons.

I guess it was a fluke because now (8 hours later) I can't pick seasons again no matter what I try. Resetting the tablet does not help.

AzD

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine does this. Never noticed before cause I don't use it that much.

Also... wow.. what a POS app.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

covzire

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

What I want to know is where we can report this bug to Netflix? They seem to have no support site or bug report channel at all...

Lehocki

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have noticed the same on my tab. I thought I've frozen something with TiBu I shouldn't have, guess I'm ok then its the Netflix app.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Lehocki

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Possible fix , I just dele. data and force stopes started app up signed in and now I can choose seasons of the series I'm watching

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site

Thanks! That worked for me as well! On both... my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and my Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1