Firmware Update Problem!! Help!!

theprodigy2089

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So I ran into an issue when trying to re-root my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 p3113. I'm basically stuck at "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again." Kies doesn't pick it up but I read that it can be done using ODIN. I downloaded what I believe is the stock ROM from this site:

[ODIN STOCK ROM] GT-P3113 Stock ROM for Odin flash - xda-developers

But putting it under the PDA selection in ODIN, it just keeps failing. Does anyone have any thoughts on this??? I can't boot to download mode or anything else either.

theprodigy2089

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Nevermind on this one folks I figured it out. For anyone else that might have a similar issue the best way to boot into this mode would be to shut it off while it is plugged into the usb to pc, then turn it back on to boot into the download mode for odin. With the usb plugged in it forces it to stay off whereas without it, it keeps rebooting to the same screen

theunderdawg1984

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
hello mine will not boot into the download mode for odin for nunthin ive done ur steps excat it keeps on goin to the firmwre upgrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies & try again help please ive downloaded the odin stock rom also u can email me back if thats quciker for u theunderdawg1984@gmail.com

theunderdawg1984

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
mine keeps bootin up to the firmware issue page while plugged in it wont stay off help would b nice..
Nevermind on this one folks I figured it out. For anyone else that might have a similar issue the best way to boot into this mode would be to shut it off while it is plugged into the usb to pc, then turn it back on to boot into the download mode for odin. With the usb plugged in it forces it to stay off whereas without it, it keeps rebooting to the same screen

gokafor1

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
please my phone is now stuck on firmware upgrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies & try again please help

gokafor1

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
please help

please my phone is now stuck on firmware upgrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies & try again please help :(

phoenixliger

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: please help

Im having a similar problem that every one else here is having. Ive tried downloading Odin multiple times but I keep getting a virus warning and im not about to risk my computer. I tried downloading it from here but the link is broken and has left me scratching my head. I cant finish my online classes with out my tab so any real help would be much appreciated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781