For those thinking about picking up a Tab 2...

SithLord0498

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
My first thought was "Ugh! Why couldn't I have waited another three weeks to get a GT2 7.0??"

Oh well, such is life. This bundle should easily make this a hot seller in these last 2-3 weeks before colleges start their Fall semesters. It's too bad they didn't swap out the USB adapter for a 16 GB microSD card. Even an 8 GB card would've been nice.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty tempting. I like the nexus 7 but it seems to have so many defects its pushing me away. I will probably pick up a table on back Friday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
My first thought was "Ugh! Why couldn't I have waited another three weeks to get a GT2 7.0??"

Oh well, such is life. This bundle should easily make this a hot seller in these last 2-3 weeks before colleges start their Fall semesters. It's too bad they didn't swap out the USB adapter for a 16 GB microSD card. Even an 8 GB card would've been nice.

Considering how cheap sd cards have become, I much prefer and appreciate Samsung including the keyboard dock. Alone those things are about $80.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty tempting. I like the nexus 7 but it seems to have so many defects its pushing me away. I will probably pick up a table on back Friday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I got the N7 and within 7 hours took it back because the screen was lifting. Went to BB and got the GT2 Student Edition. I was sad when I had to return the N7. ... until I got the GT2. Now I'm thinking I'm lucky it worked out that way because I like the GT2 much better. I liked the N7, but I like the GT2 more. Touchwiz is nice. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781