1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Default Lost clipboard/copy/paste

I don't know when it happened but it did. Maybe after the ics update or after innstalling games.

If i try to copy and paste or access the clipboard nothing happens. I tried resatering several times still no luck

Default Re: Lost clipboard/copy/paste

Just got a brand new one and clipboard worked for 1 day then quit. Currently searching for answers and will update you with my results. If you're trying to copy, a quick fix I've found in the meantime is click on the triangle and just emailing or texting it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by erniel View Post
    I don't know when it happened but it did. Maybe after the ics update or after innstalling games.

If i try to copy and paste or access the clipboard nothing happens. I tried resatering several times still no luck
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinschick View Post
    Just got a brand new one and clipboard worked for 1 day then quit. Currently searching for answers and will update you with my results. If you're trying to copy, a quick fix I've found in the meantime is click on the triangle and just emailing or texting it to myself.
    this same crap is happening to me now
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

I a lot of thing but no fix for that corrupted clipboard. I finally fixed mine by doing a factory reset.

And since i was gonna delete all anyway might ad well try JELLYBEAN update. I did for a week and all i can say is i'm back on ICS now.

it is crap like this that makes me strongly consider iphone...i bet you random crap like this doesn't happen with them

Does this happen only for Samsung or it's a general Android problem? Could we expect a fix soon or we send back the tablets?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

@#$$/^^&%!!! it happened again. I lost my clipboard thus no copy paste. Grrrrr i hate to do a factory reset again samsung not doing anything not even an update fot the tab2.

It seems like they are busy with making new models to sell and can not be bothered with support....

Cool Re: Lost clipboard/copy/paste

Hi, using tablet with ICS and suddenly lost copy/paste function. Solved it by installing Chrome browser. After used copy/paste in Chrome, it works again with regular browser. You can get Chrome as well as clipboard managers free on Playstore. Hope this helps someone not to have the pain of resetting to factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyfuzz View Post
    Hi, using tablet with ICS and suddenly lost copy/paste function. Solved it by installing Chrome browser. After used copy/paste in Chrome, it works again with regular browser. You can get Chrome as well as clipboard managers free on Playstore. Hope this helps someone not to have the pain of resetting to factory.
    I've begun running into problems with Copy/Paste on my own SGS3 & though I can copy/paste from within Chrome, I can't copy/paste from chrome to an external app.

Anybody got any new information on this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums